Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weeee

happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...yeah, I just turned 21 today. Now its LEGAL for me to drink. haha >:] It's such a surreal thing going through all this while life turns ever on and not knowing where to turn. I decided against letting Paul know what was happening. it just didnt seem like a good idea to get someone else involved. So Im dealing with it alone, but my friends are there for me. Tom and Carol are taking me out tonight with a bunch of other people to celebrate my birthday. Markus still hasnt been found, but theres been some evidence from his room collected which is just more par for the course with all this bullshit. Drawings, notebooks, Slenderman and all that BS. y'know?

so, going out now. expect drunk post incoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment