Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Am a Wreck of a Human Being

*song lyrics will go here when i feel well enough to fucking write a song about how shitty it feels to lose the most important person in your life to something you don't even know how to fight.*

EDIT:

right now i cant convay
what id like to say today
about the things that have gone away

and left me in tatters, no hope or remorse
the life i once led is dead and gone
i ache inside but my eyes are dry
the few nights ive stayed up crying
feel like a thousand since you've been gone

what will my nights be?
when im tired and poor,
no one to call when
my soul has been pulled
the wreckage that is my heart?
pain is a wound without
its hard but its necessary

i cant help but see it out there each day
this life we lead leaks out into the streets
and covers our heads with dust and blood
its get out of town or bust now, leave me
but i cant leave or lose my life

this vicious painful pressing
against my skull has begun
to get on my nerves and
the ones that have gone
leave pieces to remember by

ive got nothing left to live by
nothing left to live by
nothingleft to live by

No comments:

Post a Comment