Friday, November 26, 2010

Blogs are kinda stupid

I'm really not the type to update this kinda thing frequintly, just so everyone knows (yknow, the 0 people who read this?) Lol yeah, so I guess i'll say a liiiiittle bit more about myself before i have to go to work today. my name is June, as you already know (again, no one is reading this you dumb bitch.) and Im 20 years old. I'm kind of known for being the crazy hipster-esque girl that skulks around New Mexico and travels a lot. this really is a beautiful state, and i've been almost everywhere. I'd never leave.

I lived with my dad up until 2 years ago, and we had it pretty decent for a while there so i can't complain. (I can't complaaaaaa-aaaaaain.) like i said, I like to hang out with guys a lot but I do have female friends, so no complaitns there...Im your pretty average 20 year old honestly, I work a shitty retail job, I aspire to one day rule the world and be a famous rockstar, and I play guitar and write my own songs (hurrdurrrrr) Im thinking if i get bored of filling you all (What is wrong with you?!!!!!) into the details of my life I'll just start posting up shitty song lyrics Ive written.

hehe im feeling a little better now than before, all things considered. my boyfriend and i are going out later tonight...awww yeeeeah, it'll be fun. i love my Paul. :3 anyway, thats all the time I have for now. See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment