Saturday, November 27, 2010

ugh.

Im tired. I spent all night with Paul after work and he and i got in an argument. I guess Im ranting to this blog now 'cuz I have no one else to rant too about this. Maybe I should get a tharapist LOLNO, but yeah. Paul was really cold with me tonight and I dont know why. When I asked him about it he just snapped and told me nothing was wrong. dont get me wrong, Paul is a great guy, but really? 'nothing is wrong' is the most obvius lie he tells me when he's upset. He could have at least come up with a half decent excuse.

anyway i snapped back and told him if he didn't want to spend time or open up to his girlfriend then he should just say so. He tried getting soft on me then but i didnt buy it since I was pretty steamed at the time. Now i feel bad, stupid emotions!!!!! it was probably pretty stupid of me to yell at him like that and then leave in a huff...im thinking I should call him.

No comments:

Post a Comment