Saturday, November 13, 2010

Um, hi....

so this is my first time with a blog and I'm not really sure what you do with one of these thingies. I suppose you...blog? lol i guess a little bit about me would be natural for an indtroduction wouldn't it? my name's June and I live in New Mexico,albuequerque to be exact. (thats the only word Im ever gonna spell right btw hehe) Im a girl but i act like a boy and hang out with guys a lot, so you can figure that I get called a lotta nasty names by other girls...slut being the more common one acshually lol I am also something of a musician, so you may see me put some stuff up here, you may not

i guess i started this blog because i've been feeling down lately, and I'm not sure why. you know how depression is. it comes in waves and leaves us dry, as one of my friends would say haha. anyway, that's all for now. more updates as I feel into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment