Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreaming



I had a dream last night where i was running through some sort of forest, laughing and playing with all the white faced children who have been taken by Slenderman recently. we ran and we ran for what seemed like hours and then finally, we came to a great source of light in the middle of the forest. I think markus was there and before I woke up, he said something to me that left me feeling really good about all this, but I dont remember what it was.

It gave me hope though. It made me think about all Ive lost but also reminded me that hey, I havent gotten drunk in a while! And I've still been stable without the alcohol! I'm not saying Im full blown sober now because a good beer right now would be the greatest fucking thing but damn, I'm trying to get through this and I think i am. My 'normal' life is doing pretty well, minus the fact that my dad is dead.....I still don't know how to cope with that, in front of people or alone. It's like there's two versions of June, the one peopel talk to who loves her dad and gets teary eyed, and the June in private who is silently scheming to figure out the mystery behind my dad's death and my mom's disappearance and trying to figure out how to get markus back...how do i reconsile these things?

Carol and her boyfriend Tom have been asking about me lately. When Im not out hanging with them being sad about my dad I'm being a reclusive shut in and doing all the research I can into this. It doesnt seem like there's much in the way of solutions, but if i keep living my life then, well....I'll keep living my life!

Adios blog-goers, here's hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment