Saturday, June 18, 2011

Plans.

I'm finding a bit normality in routene again. I haven't had time to update the blog though :( so sad, all you non-existent watchers. Id make contact with other bloggers but honestly what good would it do? it jus tseems to add unnecessary frenzy that i dont need in my life right now.

Im smiling to try and keep the tears at bay. it still hurts. I never pointed out that Im sure it was Slenderman who killed my dad...because Sherry his girlfriend found him slumped against the wall, his wrists slit, one of those (x) symbol things painted on the wall with his blood. The police suspect some sort of cult or psychopath is responsible but i know the truth. Probably that thing made my Dad kill himself. Sherry is doing almost as bad as I am,and I dont blame her. I don't know what to do right now at all.

But Im begining to formulate a plan. I want to find Markus for my dads sake, and maybe there's some thing behind all this...why are both my mom and dad gone now? What am I to do all alone? I need to enlist help, and my friends are the only real help Ive got now. Im reconsidering telling Paul. And Carol. because Im going to do research and find out more about this stuff. I know I can fight back, I know I can win this. I wont let bad things in life beat me. bad stuff happens everyday, but people get by. And I can get by this and live my life. I havent gotten much sleep lately.

My life is my own and not even Slenderman can take that away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment